Global Healthcare Group (GLOBAL) is the nation’s leading Medical staffing firm, providing quality healthcare professionals on a temporary and permanent basis with healthcare organizations nationwide.
Physician staffing for organization
GLOBAL’s specialty-focused divisions (Primary Care, Surgery, Radiology, Anesthesiology, Behavioral Health, Dentistry and Government) provide temporary physicians, dentists and other healthcare professionals to hospital systems, physician practices, correctional facilities, community health centers, government facilities and other types of organizations nationwide. Our staffing Mangers are experts in healthcare staffing and we strive to create the best match between healthcare professional and client.
Global provides Physician staffing to most of the specialties including but not limited to:
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Practice
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Orthopedic Surgery
When locum tenens is the best solution
Organizations often use temporary physicians (locum tenens) during ongoing permanent searches, peak usage periods, to cover vacations or other absences and to assess the demand for an additional healthcare professional within a community.
GLOBAL Managers can assist with each organization’s unique strategic staffing needs.
GLOBAL’s unique features include:
- GLOBAL arranges top rated professional liability coverage for all healthcare professionals on assignment.
- GLOBAL’s Quality Assurance Department exceeds industry standards in qualifying independent contractor physicians, dentists and other healthcare professionals.
- GLOBAL’s in-house licensing department facilitate speedy licensure.
- GLOBAL arranges transportation and housing for all our healthcare professionals working on assignment.
- GLOBAL handle necessary paperwork associated with privileging assistance, licensure and malpractice insurance.
At GLOBAL, our strong foundation is on the proven ability of our Managers to match the highly qualified physicians, dentists, physician assistants, CRNAs, nurse practitioners and other advanced practice medical professionals that organizations need to precisely fulfill their staffing requirements. Our managers exercise extensive healthcare industry knowledge, strategic forethought an continuous monitoring of relevant economic conditions on every engagement.